After the translation, meaning comes out being different very, Afterwards, ha. returned from chalet exactly. It is tired. It is drowsy. It is the under way, many thoughts. Life is advanced. Why, I record jap? Their Chinese characters are visible coolly. heh. Inconsistent thought.
After the translation, meaning comes out being different very, Afterwards, ha. returned from chalet exactly. It is tired. It is drowsy. It is the under way, many thoughts. Life is advanced. Why, I record jap? Their Chinese characters are visible coolly. heh. Inconsistent thought.
Like to do things, mainly activities based type of person. Reads a lot, anything also read. Likes nature, would like to travel to see nature/ scenary in places like NZ, US, UK and especially China. Kind of an introvert, tends to keep emotions, thoughts to self and likes to be alone.
2 Comments:
Translated version (using Google)..hee
The back from changi
After the translation, meaning comes out being different very,
Afterwards, ha. returned from chalet exactly. It is tired. It is drowsy.
It is the under way, many thoughts. Life is advanced.
Why, I record jap? Their Chinese characters are visible coolly. heh.
Inconsistent thought.
Tanslated version (using Google)...hee
The back from changi
After the translation, meaning comes out being different very,
Afterwards, ha. returned from chalet exactly. It is tired. It is drowsy.
It is the under way, many thoughts. Life is advanced.
Why, I record jap? Their Chinese characters are visible coolly. heh.
Inconsistent thought.
Post a Comment
<< Home