Thursday, August 09, 2007

Tagged...

The rules:
a. Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
b. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules.
c. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

7 things abt me:
1. I like gaming. Any games, sports, board, pc, console...

2. A compulsive reader. Anything goes... reading up wikipedia... chinese books... certain fantasy novels... news...

3. Fan of southern country music... favorites be Alabama and the likes... John Denver... etc... Pity Sg dun carry Alabama CDs (or I haben found yet)...

4. Back when I have time (sec sch), I like thick thick novel books (at least 1000 page kind) cause I go through books too fast... That started the WoT series... (Will be ending soon... author down with terminal illness... he's writing the final book now)

5. Like to walk and cycle... think I've covered the entire yishun area on foot or cycle...

6. One Piece rocks! Ha ha... Rave is cool too... If you dunno what I'm talking about then that's for you to find out...

7. I like rainy weather... the heavier the better....

Seven People to be tagged: __________ fill in the blank.. if you happened to read this post ;p

1 Comments:

Blogger weilie said...

hey! haha...i love WoT too! the series is really long but nice though!

Sat Aug 25, 02:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home