Ups and Downs of Teaching
Today is a down day, punctuated by many ups. Guess it all comes together in a bundle.
Tomorrow is the school speech day. So far, no news at all so seems like tomorrow can report later than usual ;P 8.30am!!! Since when can report school so late one???
Lord, I know that doubt and uncertainty impose fear while faith and assurance develops a calm, trusting spirit. I do not look to the world for strength or encouragement but I look to Your Word where I am convinced that You will protect and guard that which You have entrusted to me until the day when Christ will come to judge all people and take us to live in heaven. By the empowerment of Your indwelling Holy Spirit help me to boldly stand when the world and even those close to me assaults my faith. It is in Your strength and through Your power that I remain faithful though tested by fire. May the purifying of my faith, worth more than gold, bring praise, glory and honor to Jesus my Lord and Saviour. Amen.
Tomorrow is the school speech day. So far, no news at all so seems like tomorrow can report later than usual ;P 8.30am!!! Since when can report school so late one???
Lord, I know that doubt and uncertainty impose fear while faith and assurance develops a calm, trusting spirit. I do not look to the world for strength or encouragement but I look to Your Word where I am convinced that You will protect and guard that which You have entrusted to me until the day when Christ will come to judge all people and take us to live in heaven. By the empowerment of Your indwelling Holy Spirit help me to boldly stand when the world and even those close to me assaults my faith. It is in Your strength and through Your power that I remain faithful though tested by fire. May the purifying of my faith, worth more than gold, bring praise, glory and honor to Jesus my Lord and Saviour. Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home